What Information Do We Collect?
1. When you place an order for any of our products at KUKShades we collect information which allows us to process and deliver your order successfully. This information includes your full name, delivery address, contact number and email address.
2. We also collect information when individuals voluntarily sign up to our email list. In order to manage our email list we use the MailChimp service. The only piece of personal information collected for our list, is your email address.
3. Website usage information is collected via cookies. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Why Do We Collect This Information?
1. The information we collect via this website, is for the sole purpose of processing an order. Ensuring we deliver purchases, to the correct recipient at the correct address. On the occasions where we have additional information regarding your order, we may use your email address or telephone number to contact you.
The information you give us also enables us to inform you that your order has been sent. It is our company practice to inform all customers via email, that their order has been sent,
We don’t ask users of KUKShades to create an account. If a customer visits us again and makes a purchase, you will be asked for the same information, for the sole purpose of processing your order.
2. For individuals who have signed up to receive marketing emails from us, we use this information to contact you regarding any promotional offers, stock updates and news regarding KUKShades. All individuals on our marketing list will have given their consent to receive them. Individual details will not be added to the list without consent.
Placing an order with KUKShades does not add your details to our marketing list.
KUKShades does not share any customer information or mailing lists with any other companies.
How Long Do We Keep Your Details?
1. If you have signed up to join our mailing list, we will keep your details for as long as you still want to receive emails from us. Each email we send has details where you can easily unsubscribe from any further correspondence. Alternatively, you can contact us on 016974 75758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from the list.
2. Customer and order details are usually kept for at least five to six years, this is for accepted retail record keeping and accountancy purposes as required by HMRC. Should you wish to have your details removed sooner than this, please contact us on 016974 75758 or email email@example.com
3. Once an order is placed with KUKShades, we automatically receive an email confirming the order – this email is deleted when the order has been despatched.
4. We do not keep any paper records of customer transactions.
Access To Your Information, Correction and the Right To Be Forgotten.
1. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We want to ensure that all the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us at any time, to remove or correct data you regard as inaccurate.
3. You have the right to request removal from our email list at any time.
4. If you wish for your data to be completely removed please contact: Candice Bond on 01697 475758 or email email@example.com
How We Protect Your Data.
Your privacy is very important to us and at KUKShades we endeavour to keep your data secure at all times.
Our emails are password protected.
Our Mailchimp account is password protected.
Our Paypal accounts linked to KUKShades are password protected.
KUKShades does not employ any outside angencies to carry out any administration duties.
All passwords are changed regularly.
If we suspect there has been a breach of data, it is our duty to contact all effected individuals immediately.