There's nothing better than a "pool day" whilst on holiday. A day dedicated to relaxing, reading and perhaps a gentle swim.
This month we have picked out some of our favourite poolside essentials to make your "me time" just perfect.
1. Beach Bag. A KUKShades bestseller the 'Charlotte' dotty beach bag by The Old Bag Company. This bag is perfect. There's lots of room inside for all your gear, the outside pockets easily store flip flops, a water bottle (or wine bottle) and it has a handy magazine holder on the front.
2. Sun Hat. We have chosen this simple floppy hat by Reger ay Debenhams to shade you from the sun.
3. Sunglasses. A good pair of shades is a must for a day by the pool. We have chosen these fun aviators, available from KUKShades.
4. Sun Protection: It's so important to apply suncream regularly and we have chosen this organic suncream by Green People. Great for sensitive skin.
5. Swim Suit. As we are relaxing and want to feel comfortable, we have chosen this pretty swim dress by Zoggs at Debenhams.
6. Beach Towel. There are a lot of beach towels available, but we recommend a Turkish hammam towel as one of your poolside must haves. It's light weight, dries quickly and is large enough to wear as a sarong. Available from KUKShades.
7. Book. A good summer read is great company when chilling by the pool. What's your favourite?
8. A Cool Drink. A pool day is a great excuse to treat yourself to a cocktail or a fruit punch. Something tropical like a Singapore Sling, a Pina Colada or fresh mango juice maybe.
9. Flip Flops: The footwear favourite for a pool day has to be the flip flop. There are lots to choose from but we have featured a pretty criss-cross style from Victoria's Secret.
So there's our list - what would be on yours? Why not pop over to our Facebook page and let us know.
Links to all the featured items can be found here: http://www.polyvore.com/poolside_essentials/set?id=120794258